11th June, 2022
11th June, 2022
Violet Town Community Market
Second Saturday each month
8.30 am - 1.00 pm
Please note that dogs, with the exception of Service Dogs, are not allowed in the Market and that the Market is a Smoke-Free Zone.
Come by yourself or with friends and enjoy a wide range of hot and cold food, delicious coffee, good music, great shopping and a friendly and relaxing atmosphere - guaranteed to have a great day out!
- To keep our community and all patrons COVID safe, please Do NOT Come If
- You are experiencing cold or flu symptoms.
- You are waiting on a Covid 19 test result.
- You have been in close contact with someone waiting on a Covid 19 test result.
- You have been in contact with a positive Covid 19 case.
- You have been directed to isolate.
- As of Friday 18 February, 2022, QR codes are no longer required for entry to retail outlets.
- Visitors to the market are not required to be vaccinated but all out stallholders are double vacced.
- Whilst masks are not mandatory in outdoor settings, we strongly recommend that you carry a mask with you at all times so that it can be used if you are unable to effectively socially distance.
The Violet Town Community Market is working hard to reduce levels of waste created by the event so please remember to bring your own reusable bags, mugs and water bottles. If you forget your bags, you can buy some from the Violet Town Community Market Tent in Tulip Street.
The Violet Town Community Market is a thriving, community market renowned for a friendly atmosphere. We have over 250 stall holders on our books. Visit your regular stallholders or try something new. You will find fresh produce, baked goods, arts, crafts, jewellery, wine tastings, plants, tools, furniture and more!
Relax and enjoy live music, hot food and great coffee. The Violet Town Community Market: one of Victoria’s premier country markets.
Founded in 1978 this thriving community market supports local groups and is renowned for its focus on sustainable living principles – remember to bring your own bags, coffee mugs and waterbottles.
- Entry is free however a gold coin donation to a local organisation of the month would be welcomed.
- Dogs are NOT allowed on the market site. Service dogs only permitted.
- The market site is a Smoke Free Zone. Your cooperation is appreciated.
While in Violet Town, you might like to check out the shops in Cowslip Street and some of our other visitor attractions.