Thank you for your interest in joining the Violet Town Market as a vendor/stall holder.
Following is some information about our market to help you understand the processes involved: -
The Violet Town Community Market is committed to supporting small producers in a cooperative environment. Violet Town Community Market is proud to host a range of vendors who grow, bake & make their products.
The Market uses a software program called SiteTrak to assist us in managing stall holder accounts and bookings. All potential stallholders must apply online via the link below.
Before you start your application please note the following: -
- You will need an email address to make an application.
- Unfortunately, at this stage, you can't save part way through an application, so sign in and scroll through all the questions, without entering any answers, to see what information you need to supply and organise to have that handy. You can close the link and sign in again later when you are ready.
- All mandatory fields are marked with a red asterix (*) and you will be unable to submit if one or more of these are not completed.
- You are required to accept our policies and procedures so please read them thoroughly before starting your application. They can be found on the Info for Stall Holders page.
- Your application is complete when you hit "Send Application".
- You will be sent a notification when your application has been approved.