Thank you for your interest in joining the Violet Town Market as a vendor/stall holder.
Following is some information about our market to help you understand the processes involved: -
The Violet Town Community Market is committed to supporting small producers in a cooperative environment. Violet Town Community Market is proud to host a range of vendors who grow, bake & make their products.
Due to COVID restrictions, the November Market will have a reduced number of stalls.
The Market is in the process of changing to a new software program, SiteTrak, to assist us in managing stall holder accounts and bookings. All existing Violet Town Community Market stallholders and prosepective stall holders will need to submit an application, via the link below, to be considered for our November Market.
Before you start your application please note the following: -
- You will need an email address to make an application.
- Unfortunately, at this stage, you can't save part way through an application, so sign in and scroll through all the questions, without entering any answers, to see what information you need to supply and organise to have that handy. You can close the link and sign in again later when you are ready.
- All mandatory fields are marked with a red asterix (*) and you will be unable to submit if one or more of these are not completed.
- Your application is complete when you hit "Send Application".
- You will be sent a notification when your application has been approved.
- You will be notified before the end of October if you have been given a site for the November Market and you will need to pay for the site by the 6 November to confirm the booking.
For the November Market, your application will double as a request for a booking for that market.